By age 45, one third of all women will have had at least one abortion. 65% of women who choose abortion self-identify as Christian*. Most did not choose abortion lightly and many report significant feelings of regret.
|Watch Janine’s Story|
If you or someone you know has had an abortion and needs to talk with someone who understands…
WHAT IS AVAILABLE?
- Initial one-on-one contact with one of our advocates to help identify specific needs and next steps.
- Quarterly confidential small groups.
- Separate support groups for men and women.
- Support in identifying feelings surrounding an abortion.
- All of our services are free of charge.
Call 509-462-4000 to speak with an advocate or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*SOURCE: “Facts on Induced Abortion” Guttmacher Institute, 2014