Residential Services Case Manager
The Case Manager, under the direction of the Residential Services Director and in coordination with the Maternity Home Parents and host parents, is a team participant in the decision making for admitting clients to Life Services Housing. She oversees development and implementation of each resident’s case plan, and provides support and community resource referrals for life skill building, education, employment, treatment, and mental health counseling as appropriate.
Status: Part-Time Hours
1. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related field.
2. Experience connecting and working with high risk youth.
3. Knowledge of family systems and case management process.
4. Knowledge of and experience working with social service agencies in the community.
5. Familiarity with issues pertaining to mentoring and supporting those involved in unplanned pregnancies
6. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
7. Computer literacy, including use of Microsoft Office applications, internet access and e-mail communication.
8. Able to obtain certification in CPR, First Aid, AIDS/HIV and blood borne pathogens, and food handlers certification.
9. Negative TB test, current Tdap immunization.
10. Have a current driver’s license and automobile insurance, which includes medical and liability coverage.
Don’t see a job here you’re interested in?
We are also always looking for great Volunteers! Attend an upcoming Orientation to learn more.