“I felt a sense of peace the moment I walked through those doors.” – Natasha, former Client
Our Pregnancy Clinics and Mobile Ultrasound Clinic are staffed with medical professionals and trained client advocates who provide accurate information on all options, including abortion. Although we do not refer for or perform abortions, we endeavor to provide the education, support and resources necessary for a woman to make an informed choice.
|Watch Natasha’s Story|
Confidential services provided at no cost:
- Free pregnancy testing
- Free pregnancy verification by ultrasound
- Early prenatal care by licensed medical professionals
- Education on pregnancy and all legal options available
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment
- Referrals for professional & adoption services
- Licensed Maternity Home & Aftercare Network
- Young Moms support groups and Life-Skills education
- 24-hour helpline (509-327-0701 or 1-888-486-HOPE)
- Post-abortion healing – for women and men
Lab fees for STD testing are billed by an outside laboratory on a sliding scale. The Maternity Home asks for a $200 monthly stipend but does not turn anyone away because of an inability to pay.