- The first step to becoming a volunteer is to attend an orientation:
Check our online calendar to see the schedule of upcoming orientation meetings.
Email Nancy@lifeservices.org to reserve your space.
“Many women feel abortion is their only option. But a lot of times, all they really need is that one person to be there…to say, ‘you can do this.’- Amanda…former client
Volunteers are the life-blood of this ministry. Many have experienced their own crisis or past abortion and, with our “Equipped To Serve” training, are uniquely qualified to reach out to women (and men) in their hour of decision.
If you have a heart for the unborn, their mothers and fathers, and faith in Jesus Christ, please pray about becoming a volunteer. We are currently needing:
- AFTERCARE VOLUNTEER – Become a friend and mentor to a young mom making her way during and after an unplanned pregnancy.
- HOST HOME – Provide a supportive family home for a women in need of a safe place to begin anew.
- NURSES – Use your degree as a Registered Nurse to run pregnancy tests, advocate for and address medical concerns of clients in need of answers.
- CLIENT ADVOCATES – Come alongside our clients to help them process and identify the components of their crisis and align her with needed resources.
- MOBILE UNIT DRIVERS – Help us with the crucial task of driving and setting up the Mobile Unit during the week-day.
- RECEPTIONIST – Be the smiling face that greets our Mobile Clinic patients, while helping with paperwork and answering phones.
- RESPITE HOUSE PARENTS – Weekend & evening, and on-call substitute house parents.