Without you, there is no us!
One person reaching out in support can make all the difference to a woman facing a crisis pregnancy. God has called us to be a source of support, love, and encouragement that reflects who He is and how much He loves those we serve. You, as a Partner, put feet to our message. Will you partner financially with us to help save lives, restore hope, and rebuild futures?
Life Services Physical Donation Process
– All clothes/large item donations must be bagged and left outside in the storage container on the MyChoice Clinic porch.
– Any diaper or formula donations can be dropped off at the Conference Room door at the end of the ramp to the right, please ring the doorbell.
– All clothes will then be rotated through a heat box for sanitization.
– All clothes will also be sorted/laundered before being placed in our boutique.
Due to liability and space limitations, we are unable to accept used car seats, cribs, strollers, high chairs, bouncers, swings, pack-n-plays, breast pumps, etc.
We accept the following items:
- New/Gently Used Maternity Clothes
- New/ Gently Used Baby Clothes up to 12 months
- Diapers (All sizes, the larger sizes go faster)
- Formula (Unopened and Unexpired)
- Baby Wash / Shampoo/ Lotion (New and unopened)
- Other assorted baby supplies, swaddles, blankets, spit rags, binkies, bibs (New)
We have a current needs list available on our Amazon if you would like to donate online. Just search “Life Services” under their baby registry page.