General Need: We are always in need of baby wipes and size 5 & 6 diapers.
September Need: Boy Blankets (48’x48′), Large and Extra Large Maternity Underwear, Pacifiers
We accept the following items for our Boutique:
- Maternity & Baby Items – Click Here to Download the List
- Maternity Home Resident Welcome Baskets – Click Here to Download the List
- Maternity Home Grocery Shopping List: It takes a village to keep a houseful of young pregnant gals well fed. For an updated shopping list, please feel free to email our Residential Services Director, [email protected].
Life Services Physical Donation Process
– All clothes/large item donations must be bagged and left outside in the storage container on the MyChoice Clinic porch.
– Any diaper or formula donations can be dropped off with the receptionist at our MyChoice Clinic.
– All clothes will then be rotated through a heat box for sanitization.
– All clothes will also be sorted/laundered before being placed in our boutique.
Due to liability and space limitations, we are unable to accept used car seats, cribs, strollers, high chairs, bouncers, swings, pack-n-plays, breast pumps, etc.
We have a current needs list available on our Amazon if you would like to donate online. Just search “Life Services” under their baby registry page.